Relaxing at Ryleigh’s

=
When I had an urge for crab soup, and I found myself with a day off in Federal Hill, I found just what I needed at Ryleigh’s Oyster on Cross Street. 

Sitting by their open window bay, on a untypically perfect August afternoon, I opted for a traditional Maryland Crab Soup, which was just what I needed to curb my urges, as it was loaded with fresh lump crab meat. Plus I was hungry enough to get tempted by a special fish sandwich and hand cut potato chips, and thirsty enough to get a draft beer from their selection. 

They have another downtown location in Mount Vernon, as well as a spot in Baltimore County (Lutherville / Timonium) too, but Cross Street is the original. Oh, and yes, as the name suggests, they have a raw bar always filled with oysters, plus fruit crush cocktails recognized as Baltimore's Best.


Update: In 2020, Ryleigh’s announced it was closing it’s 20-year-old Federal Hill location. The Mount Vernon location closed in recent years too. The Timonium restaurant remains open.



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال