A Special Note to Readers...



I began this blog with mostly random posts a few years ago. It was designed to incorporate an earlier, more personal yet more general blog, but with a focus on my interest in Baltimore. As a native with a love of the city and an appreciation of its heritage, plus a love of photography that provides a source of photos and video clips to use, this is a labor of love and a great way to use my talents.

Now, with a format and frequency finally worked out, the "official: blog is almost here! I tried to keep it from public searches while I worked out the details... However, without this and any fanfare or promotion, I am surprised there have already been over 43,000 views of the very raw version!

To all of you, I welcome your interest and sincerely appreciate your patience... Please know the best is yet to come as final tweaks occur and weekly updates begin soon.




Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال